Here we are to explore how to make tasty and healthy low glycemic load recipes especially for diabetics.
You don't need to sacrifice taste if you have diabetes, you just need to explore options.
In this video, we will learn to make instant uttapam recipe for diabetic patients whose glycemic load will be just 7. So now you can enjoy uttapam even if you are Diabetic.
1.Take 100 gm Diabexy Dosa mix;
2. Mix it well adding water to make the batter;
3. Put the Tawa on flame;
4. Grease it with Ghee;
5. Pour the batter, spread well to make the uthapma;
6. Add chopped onion & veggies of your choice;
7. Sprinkle a teaspoon of Ghee onto it;
8. Allow it to be cooked on slow flame;
9. After a while, flip it.
10. Sprinkle a teaspoon of Ghee.
11. Take it out of the Tawa, and serve it hot with coconut chutney or green chutney.